Saturday 25 March 2017

Marley&me

Hello everybody x 


It's Saturday, don't you all just love Saturdays?!
It's a day when you finally get to have some rest and you can dedicate all the 24 hours, that a day has, to yourself.
You can do whatever you want, without hesitating whether you have any duties or not :)

While thinking on what could I possibly write about today one book crossed my mind. :)

It's called Marley&me.

I feel as if it was today when I was 13 and my mum told me Alex get dressed we're going to pick up a dog. I was like mum WHAAAAT? I had been asking my mum for a dog since forever and she was constantly saying no, when one day she just said let's go.

Norka was only 2 months back then, she wasn't even called Norka yet.
I knew from the first glance I took at her, that exactly it would be her, out of  5 other puppies that were running around like mad.

We weren't prepared AT ALL to become a new owner of a Labrador, in fact I knew nothing about that breed, besides the fact that they're really friendly to people.



I can still remember that pong in the car when she pooped on our way back home. HAHA now when I recall that memory it's hilarious but back then I was terrified.

I could never calculate how much money was wasted on all the things that she ate.
you would have never thought what those things were, since those obvious once such as food left on the table, cushions, shoes through phones, cables, books and yes, she even learned how to open the door to the bathroom flip over the laundry basket and bring out the smelly panties. Oh I know ... :)

There were so many damages !!!!!! Sometimes I really thought I wouldn't take it any longer.
However, it all was vanished by all the laugh I had with that dog, all the love that she brought into my life. I would have never thought that you can actually love an animal that much, and I was always an animal lover.
Even my grandma and my sister they both hated dogs, let alone they were afraid of them, but Nora has stolen their heart.

Norka is 10 and she's a senior now, she no longer make any mess but she's still adorable even though she sleeps almost all the time.

They say a dog is your best friend I don't agree because Nora is certainly something more then that to me !!!

Oh, I've totally forgotten!!! The BOOK !!!
Marley&me is a story about a family that also has a Labrador.
I'm not going to say anything more as you should definitely read that book the big laughter is guaranteed!
Well, if you are not a book lover then watch a movie :)

         

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment