Friday 10 March 2017

Who would you like to be ?

It´s been a couple months now since I´ve started my new job as a teacher.
I give Spanish classes in a language school.  It´s been really amazing, to be honest.
If only you´d asked to be a year or a few years ago I´d tell you that the last thing I wanted to do was teaching. However, now I´m really enjoying it.
When people are really excited or they´re sincerely having fun during your lessons you can see them interacting it kind of makes you feel like you want to keep on doing that. 
I consider myself as a person who has to work with people, I  could even call myself a vampire as I charge my batteries with the energy that people give me. 
I know that this enthusiasm might disappear the second I will have to deal with THOSE kind of people - I guess I don´t have to explain what I mean by those, however now I feel like I´m in the exact place where I should be  now like God, Karma or the Universe (call it as you want) has it all planned and it just feels good :)

I'm planning on doing something else in the future, as silly as it sounds I've always wanted to be an actress, but so far I'm glad that I have that opportunity :)


Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment