Saturday 4 March 2017

Diary

Writing a blog sometimes might appear as if you were writing a diary. 
Guess what that´s exactly what I´m going to do today. 
Well almost, because normally you´d describe a day that you had but I´ll do it in a reversed way.  I´ll tell you what I´m going to do. 

Since it´s weekend and the sun is out right after I finish this post I will put my jacket on and go outside.
I believe that all of you are going crazy when those first sunbeams emerge and so do I :) 
Spring is just around the corner and Spring it's definitely my favourite time of the year!!
So I'll quickly go to Marks and Spencer as they have THE BEST peanut butter (the crunchy one) and I'm a huge lover of peanut butter !!! I really hope they won't close down that shop (I had heard they might)

Then I'll go and pick up my best friend from work and we'll go to the most beautiful park in town and we will enjoy all the nature that's in there! :) 
We're planning on doing a healthy salad but knowing us we will end up in any pizzeria and afterwards, we will complain about how much we've eaten and how full we are. 

If it stays hot I'd love to go for a run, I'm not sure if I'd mentioned it before but I love to run; it helps me to release gathered throughout all the week stress and clears my head from the negative thoughts!
Last year I run like 3 up to 5 times a week, however now I'm a bit lazy but I hope to go back to old good patterns :) 

Evening: probably we (me and me friend - did I mention she's my flatmate?) will watch our favourite series! 

Anyways, I have to go now x

   

No comments:

Post a Comment