Monday 3 April 2017

Moaning :(

Hello there !!!!

It's almost 11pm and I'm already lying in my bed and, as stupid as it sounds, I thought why not write a blog??? :)

I've been thinking about it a lot recently, as this is something that really bothers me.
They say that the think that we most hate in other people is our biggest flaw.

In this case is seems to be true for me :)

I do not appreciate people moaning anywhere close to me :) It's just one of that think that strongly impacts out humor/ wellbeing. You're like that sponge that absorbs all the negativity...

I'd love to know how to fight that feeling of being down and trying to put blame on everything rather then yourself!

You're creating your own life, we shall all remember that. However, I know how hard it gets, I feel like I'm moaning and complaining all the time, which I'm certainly not proud of.

I'd love to know how to fight it? Any ideas??

For now I'm off, hopefully next time I'll have the answer for that question.

Have a good night :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's good to be aware of such a problem. For me there is one thing I do a lot: I smile! It really helps to see the good in other people (they usually smile beck at you) and in life in general. It won't make your problems go away, but moaning and whining won't either. So, keep smiling! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for the comment :) I'll try my best!
      You're right smile is contagious

      Delete