Sunday 12 November 2017

The brain killer

Hello everyone x

Hope you're not frozen yet, I know it sounds dull and it's the most common thing to say at the moment but it's really cold outside :(

Anyways, today I wanted to bring up a subject of stress. It is something that we all deal with, however, we're not fully aware of its consequences. Even though we're constantly informed by all divergent sources that stress is harmful it seems like we neither pay enough attention nor take precautions.

We've heard somewhere that there are 2 different types of stress or maybe it would be better to say various approaches to stress. Certain people claim that the nervousness and that feeling of tension is a good motivation for them. Apparently, they seem to be more productive when they work under pressure that something has to be done.

There is another group of people who, on the other hand, are incapable of working subjected to stress. Their productivity goes down and no matter how much work they put into obtaining the desired result it seems as if they were deprived of all their capacities.

Regardless of which group you would put yourself in I only wanted to describe you something that I've read recently and that I totally agree with.

In the next post, I'll try to explain it in a few words, but for now, let me leave you with a hint of doubt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment