Wednesday 1 November 2017

Knowing what you're good at

Hey there!

You know that for the past few post I've been trying to keep my blog as personal as possible. I've decided that it is important to talk about things that are relevant to you/me :)
It has become more of a diary now, hope you don't mind.

I must say, I've had a hard time with coming up with new ideas for today's post, however finally I managed to find something that I could share with you.

Since I hadn't written much about my hobbies, I decided to initiate you a bit more about what my thing is :)

I believe I had told you that I love Spanish, but let's leave that behind for a while.

People tend to have lack of self-confidence, well at least that's what I'm dealing with even though people who don't know me normally consider otherwise.

What's my point? Usually, if someone says oh you look stunning, oh you're such a great singer, you're so clever - the common reaction is to either deny that you are not, or to diminish the power of your capacities. At least that's my case, but I do believe I;m not the only weirdo in here :)

There's one thing that I don't have to feel insecure about and that I actually accept without hesitating. That's dancing. I feel as if I was in a whole different world when I dance. I have never really practised any dance style, however, it is something that I always loved :)

With that said, let me only wish you a lovely day and don't ever forget: hobbies are great, as simple as that :)

Love,

Alex 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment