Wednesday 10 January 2018

I want to make people happy

Hello there,

I'm not quite sure whether I wrote you about THAT lady before but even If I did I feel like it might not be ever enough of good comments about her. I refer to Elen Degeneres.

I absolutely adore that woman I think she's kind, intelligent, funny among all others positive qualities that she has.

Basically, she has her own TV show where she invites people and interviews them. Although a word interview does not really reflect all that she does.

Not only she makes people laugh, which is one of the things that she always said was her goal as laugh makes the world a better place, but also encourages people to simply do good.

Whenever I'm feeling a bit down I like to sit down and just watch her videos all over again. She's absolutely hilarious plus you know when you have the feeling like you know someone even though you've never seen them in a real life just because you can see through their eyes that they are nothing but genuine and benevolent? That's what I feel when I listen to what she has to say or watch what she does. I know these are not only empty words but it seems like everything that she does is a pure kindness.

Please do watch her videos on Youtube I'm sure you'll love it

Bye for now

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment