Sunday 10 December 2017

Let it snow

Hello there!

I know that this would be one of my less productive or original blogs I´ve written. However, I couldn´t come up with any ideas for today´s blog and as I was sitting in my room just putting my laundry away I looked through the window and guess what it was all WHITE !!!

I know it sounds so dumb and silly but I just absolutely LOOOOOVEEE Xmas time! There´s something about this time of the year that makes me feel like I want to spread love and kindness and just be a better person. You probably wonder, shouldn´t you try to be a better version of yourself every single day? Well, yes I should and I'm trying to fight against all those flaws of mine on a daily basis but Xmas time is just that time that it seems to be easier to be good, kind and caring to people :)

Haha, you must be thinking now that girl is just nuts! You know what, you're probably right. I'm not even sure whether what I'm trying to say is clear to you I hope it is ;)

Anyways, today's post has become more of me being a babbler so I believe that's the right time to finish it :)


Let it snow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment