Sunday 3 December 2017

Home sweet home

Hello everybody :)

It's been over a month since I last was in my hometown, actually, I'm not sure whether I can call it a hometown as the place where I live it's a really small village.

Finally, I can take a deep breath and relax, it seems to be so hard to do that in a big city. I find it so hard to switch off my mind and to clear it when I am surrounded by noise, people and constant stress which is caused by all the deadlines that are imposed by others.
If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be actually enjoying life in a middle of nowhere I would have never believed you :) I was raised in a relatively big city so I couldn't picture my life anywhere else.

As I'm getting older, I know sounds a bit funny since I'm 24, I feel like this is my place, the place where I belong, the place where all those little things like the colour of leaves, sunrise, the lake that changes every single day make me feel happy and fulfilled.
I guess it wouldn't be the same If I was forced to live here on a daily basis, I realise that city gives you many different opportunities and commodities, however, I'm still trying to figure out was is it that I really want :)

Anyways, my today's blog feels a bit melancholic, so let me just leave you with that optimistic phrase, which I have probably mentioned before,  do more of what makes you feel happy. 
Love,
Alex
       



No comments:

Post a Comment