Saturday 3 June 2017

It's weekend, you know how much I love weekends. Well, I don't think there's anyone out there who doesn't like it. Unless you are that unfortunate person who has to work on the weekends. I've been there I've done that, so trust me I know what you feel, especially now when the sun is out and people are doing barbecues.

I believe that it should be banned to work on the weekend but then who would attend us if we end up in the hospital or who would attend all those shopaholics?

Anyways what I wanted to write about is the time.

Many people complain about a hectic day of living. It is obvious that we would want to have more time for leisure and pleasure.
Howeve, I believe it is more about how well we can organise out spear hours rather then how much do we actually have.
All of us, the ones who work, the ones who study, the rich and the poor we all have 24 hours a day.

Just think about how much time do you waist on watching the tv or scrolling Instagram photos or Twitter, huh?
Even the traffic, maybe sometimes under if taking a bus or car to get to work it would be easier or maybe even faster and for sure healthier to cycle wherever it is that you have to go.

There's so many thing that you can be more productive at, little habit that you can change in order to have more time for yourself :)

I'm planning on doing that do thing that I love while doing those less pleasant :)
Like dancing while washing up the dishes for example. Or studying with your best friend on the terrace with a coffee :)

Consider it!

Love

Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment